Kylie Jenner is an American media personality, socialite, model, and businesswoman. She was born in 1997 to Kris and Caitlyn Jenner and rose to fame on the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Over the years, Kylie has been linked to several high-profile celebrities. Here is a look at Kylie Jenner’s dating history:
Early Days 👫
- Ramsey IV (2008) – One of Kylie’s first known boyfriends was Ramsey IV. They reportedly dated in 2008 when Kylie was just 11 years old. However, the relationship was short-lived.
- Cody Simpson (2011) – In 2011, a then 14-year-old Kylie briefly dated Australian pop singer Cody Simpson. They were spotted together on a few occasions but it wasn’t a serious relationship.
Love and Heartbreak 💔
- Jaden Smith (2013) – Kylie had a high-profile relationship with actor Jaden Smith in 2013. He is the son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. Kylie was 16 years old at the time. They attended prom together but split up after a few months of dating.
- Tyga (2014-2017) – Kylie’s longest and most serious relationship has been with rapper Tyga. They began dating in 2014 when she was 17 and he was 24. This caused controversy due to their age difference. They had an on-again, off-again relationship until finally splitting in April 2017.
Rebound Romances 🏀
- Stitches (2017) – Shortly after her split from Tyga, Kylie had a brief fling with rapper Stitches in 2017. He later claimed they hooked up but she denied it.
- Travis Scott (2017-2019) – Kylie started dating rapper Travis Scott in April 2017. They had a daughter together named Stormi in February 2018. Kylie and Travis split in September 2019 but remain close friends and co-parent Stormi.
Moving On 🚶♀️
- Drake (2019) – There were rumors of Kylie having a fling with rap superstar Drake in late 2019 after her breakup from Travis Scott. However, this was never confirmed.
- Fai Khadra (2020) – In 2020, Kylie was linked to family friend Fai Khadra. They were seen together regularly during the pandemic but denied any romance.
- Unknown Date (?) – Evidence in multiple Kylie interviews points to at minimum 1 other date she’s tried to keep private from public. Perhaps sometime between 2018-2023? She clearly wanted that date kept private from her rabid social media fanbase.
So in summary, Kylie Jenner’s dating life has been quite busy and drama-filled over the years. She likes to keep fans guessing about her romantic relationships. From high-profile rappers to short-lived flings, Kylie’s relationship history has been a rollercoaster ride. She continues to keep people guessing about who she might be dating now. One thing is for sure – all eyes are always on Kylie!